Click here for our Data Protection Notices in pdf format.
Data Protection Notices
- Naturally, all data you convey to us is confidential. Principally we do not disclose your data to third parties, even when you have given your consent. An exception, which would oblige us to disclose your data is, for example, a court order.
The use of the contact details such as postal address, telephone and fax numbers, as well as email addresses published in the website credits by third parties with the purpose of distributing information that was not specifically requested, is not permitted. Legal proceedings can be initiated against the distributer of so-called spam-mails, where offenses against this interdiction are concerned.
- All data acquisition is carried out on the basis of the legal guidelines of the European Union and Thailand. This guideline informs about how EDEN DIVERS Khao Lak handles the data that was acquired during your visit to the edendivers.com website.
- Personal data is information regarding your identity such as your name, email address, or postal address. Such data is only recorded if you provide it to EDEN DIVERS Khao Lak in the course of a contractual agreement or an enquiry, for example by entering them into the contact form.
- EDEN DIVERS Khao Lak uses your personal data exclusively for the purpose of the technological administration of the websites, to grant you access to specific information, and for further communication with you. Principally we do not disclose your data to third parties, even when you have given your consent. An exception, which would oblige us to disclose your data is, for example, a court order. EDEN DIVERS Khao Lak employees are obligated to confidentiality.
- You alone decide, which data and information you provide to EDEN DIVERS Khao Lak. Should you not want to transfer any information, some services, such as the contact form on our website, may not be usable for you.
- When you access our website edendivers.com, general information (used Internet browser, number of visits, time spent on the website) is automatically (without registration) recorded. We use this information to optimise the contents and functionality of our website. A further use or distribution of your data does not ensue. For reasons of quality assurance, the IP-address of the computer from which you access the website service of EDEN DIVERS Khao Lak is recorded as well. Provided this data is still stored and within the frameworks of statutory provisions, EDEN DIVERS Khao Lak will release the IP-addresses of all users to law enforcement authorities or other third parties, should an abuse of the service
of EDEN DIVERS Khao Lak have occurred.
- Cookies are small files that are stored on your hard drive temporarily. These are only used to receive information about the use of the service of our website. This allows our system to automatically recognise your computer upon your next visit. Cookies do not contain any personal data, so that the protection of your privacy is assured. Depending on the setting, your Internet browser accepts cookies automatically. You can, however, change the settings of your browser individually and also use our website diving offers without cookies.
- EDEN DIVERS Khao Lak strives to protect your data from loss, destruction, corruption, manipulation, and unauthorised access. Naturally, the legal data protection regulations of Thailand are adhered to.